Digi-fem: strategic of ICT methodologies
Hard core of the program is the creation of an innovative ICT tool which will help young women providing simple solutions / informations, in self employment initiatives. Key objective of Digi-Fem for young female entrepreneurs is twofold:
(1) Support the start-up and sustenance of new business lifecycles and their growth by means of an innovative blended approach encompassing the provision of comprehensive online tools and services and the establishment of a European-wide facilitators’ network;
(2) Foster the development of key e-entrepreneurial skills to leverage opportunities in exploiting online markets for building new or reinforcing existing businesses.
The public Higher Education Institution TEI ATHENS, (www.teiath.gr), and all partners will be responsible for research, training, dissemination, and field testing activities. Each partner will contribute through desktop research to Digi-fem construction by providing national data on female entrepreneurship, to foster young women’s skills, so that Digi-fem will be easily adapted to partner’s countries needs.
Therefore, it is expected to achieve long-term positive results, both in the social and professional integration of young women. This tool will be designed to provide in low cost, new opportunities for entrepreneurship / job networking of women entrepreneurs, tackling social exclusion, providing and exchanging information on business promotion.
Beneficiaries: young women, NEETs, “with fewer opportunities” Beneficiaries will be young women from 18 to 38 years, with or without entrepreneurial activity, willing to be integrated in the labor market.
Training and youth work: Beneficiaries will participate in actions to ensure the acquisition of life skills, skills development , skills and knowledge empowerment through training activities for NEETs, youth with fewer opportunities, and by means of Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and associated web-based software tools for young women. Training activities on business start up and viability techniques, counseling on management and leadership skills, dissemination activities, evaluation, will be delivered in all countries as well as production of certificates for ECVET units and elaboration of professional frameworks according to EQF together with organization of field testing.
Eligible social groups Young women experts in the field of social economy, young women from vulnerable groups, NEETs, youth with fewer opportunities, staff active in education and training, researchers.
Dissemination and awareness activities: local communities, stakeholders, others will be aware about prevention methodologies to avoid social exclusion and exploitation of female workforce using our structures all over Europe and local facilitators/stakeholders, in the context of sustainable economic development, under a campaign named “LOST OPPORTUNITIES, MORE OPPORTUNITIES”.
Project management and Implementation activities will ensure that the whole network runs through a smooth and feasible implementation process, that all deadlines are met and all outputs will be developed in the planned quality in due time. The activities of the project, will lead to the set up of a coherent and comprehensive monitoring and reporting system for project progress and finances of the project partners allowing a permanent overview over deviations and coherence with the application document. Additional implementation activities are the successful and timely delivery of the progress and final report of the project as well as the successful management of evaluation and auditing activities. Adaptation of the work plan and project budget after evaluation and eventual recommendations and changes occurred.
a. Management and Reporting
- Elaboration and conclusion of partner’s agreements,
- Planning and implementation of the 6 transnational meetings/management meetings,
- Development and implementation of a reporting and information flow system
- Development of the interim and final project report, and quality assurance reports, plus semestrial interim reports
- Time management and process control throughout the whole project duration
- Development of Risk/Assessment Questionnaire
- Development of budgetary control mechanisms, sheets, methodology.
b. Implementation: activities and intellectual outputs
- Selection of beneficiaries, short and long term, definition of criteria,
- Development of ICT product as a LOW COST consulting mechanism for beneficiaries, enabled by MOOC permanent low cost on line courses and development of e-toolkits for business, development and organization of national workshops for better understanding, promotion and dissemination, testings.
- Development of training common modules for partners containing modular learning, as well as training materials and methods, training programs, definition of criteria for selecting beneficiaries and specialized trainers for adapting courses into entrepreneurship education,
- Organization of 2 short term training courses for VET educational staff, experts, researchers
- Development of testing laboratories in HEI’s for Digi-Fem tool and development of e-modules for professional training,
- Development of MOOC for entrepreneurship education, evaluation procedures, testing
- Organization of a campaign on female entrepreneurship and a conference with partners and facility for participation through teleconference,
- Surveys for the definition of skills/competence based female professional framework for female entrepreneurship,
- Networking e-plattform, and networking activities cooperating with stakeholders and associated partners to strengthen female entrepreneurship and social inclusion, through development of communication platform and social media activities,
- Recognition, validation and certificate of skills, competences, and learning outcomes across non formal and informal learning,
- Transnational meetings with on site visits, management meetings, presentation of risks, failures, cooperation on resolving problems,
- Development of an e-communication platform to upload all ICT products, connecting people activities through development of a communication platform for management, reporting, awareness and information, uploading Dige-Fem / MOOC, surveys, professional framework, and all intellectual outputs, and development of social media activities,
- Production of professional framework on female entrepreneurship
- Organization of w-s to follow up activities, evaluate impact, present and evaluate results, discuss managerial issues, present good practices, on site visits.
c. Evaluation / assessment
- Planned quality assurance system within the project combining quality assurance activities. The activities of quality management focus on the following key areas: perspectives: ex ante – formative – ex post , levels: process level – output/product level – impact level, experts: internal experts and external experts,
- Project implementation, methods: observation – research – written and oral questioning – expert talks – feedback reports/talks – variance analyse etc.,
- Evaluation, (subcontracting), for all outputs, as for w-s, conference: results, impact, participation, european campaign on female entrepreneurship.
d. Dissemination activities
- Dissemination activities for 36 months of the project in all partner countries containing marketing, awareness to set a sustainable use of project results impact reached avoiding parallel and useless actions. The applicant organization will develop a dissemination strategy to be peered and commented first by all for to be accepted and implemented. It will be based on communication platform, e-networking, multiplier events, flyers/posters, campaign, conference and debates, and participation activities for stakeholders, decision makers, local authorities, VET institutions, etc. set up of a female entrepreneurship DAY, wikipedia, facebook, youtube,